Helping you stand out from the crowd
David Williams IFA brings the same high standards and open approach to our dealings with other professional advisers as we do in our relationship with our clients.
We work hand-in-hand with:
- Surveyors and land agents – for example over the purchase of property assets by a pension fund
- Estate agents – supporting them by arranging mortgages for their clients
- Court appointed deputies – on cash flow planning and investment management
- Care home management – to arrange care funding plans for clients
Supporting other financial advisers
The breadth of skills, experience and qualifications of David Williams IFA’s 14 registered advisers means we are sometimes able to assist other financial advice firms. We are open to partnering with other financial advisers to support clients with more complex needs, or where another adviser lacks the regulatory permissions.
We can assist in areas such as:
- Mortgages, including commercial lending and buy-to-let loans
- Funding for long term care
- Complex pension transfer and drawdown cases
To discuss potential co-operation, in the first instance contact our managing director David Sparrow.